The best ever

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'M AT THE AGE OF 24 YEARS OLD....

What can i say...
I'm 24 years old this year on 2 September 2010...
getting older and yet haven't achieved anything yet...
what i meant is, still having no job, no future, and no way to go...
when i look back when i was still studying, starting when I'm in kindergarten school...
i start to ponder and wondering, what has gone wrong?.......
what did i do and what did i do not do all these time?
but after thinking for a while, i start to realise "EVERYTHING HAPPEN FOR THE GOOD"...
But does it really true???

Perhaps..
after all, we have our own faith which is something to believe on, something to be hang on...
no matter how i thought of it, it is destiny..
i believe in faith, it is already written on the book of who am i going to be in the future..
suddenly i remember the supernatural tv's series..
Sam and Dean have their own destiny, but, they fight it back, which lead them to another difficult destiny....
But...
that's a drama, something that other human being created, for the sake of getting profit....

Still there is a logic behind it...
we cannot avoid or against something that is meant for us...
but we can try our very best to do the best...

at least we have try, right...

but, as for me, can i just leave it to the angle or anything that the God had created to decide who i suppose to be?

i want to be a great person that can do great thing, not only for myself, but also for my fellow brothers and sisters, my family, my religion, my community, my state, my country, and my human kind.

So what can i do??
I still cant figure it out, HOWwwwwwww?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment