The best ever

Friday, March 20, 2009

About Me...



Hi there...
1st of all, let me introduce myself...
I'm Ellie, known as a very talkative and happy go lucky type of person by my all friend...

Mmmm... i'm a Sarawakian girl, belong to the Bidayuh group...
I do look like chinese coz 1% of the blood inside me is belong to my Chinese grandpa...
Even i don’t know how my grandpa looks alike...

My mum is pure Bidayuh, while my dad is the one that give me the Chinese blood...

Oh ya, i was born on 2nd of September 1986, and that make me a virgo girl n in the lunar calender, i was in the Tiger team...
Argggghhh... i can become as fierce as a tiger when somebody upset me or make me mad...
Hahahaaa...

But dont use that as a reason to not wanting to know me yaaa....

I don’t eat human coz my favorite food are eatable food...
Especially Sarawak local food…
Like mee kolo, SCV’s Laksa Sarawak, Umai2, Manok Pansuh, n etc…

I love to hear new and old genre of music that was sung by all kind of artists...

I love to play badminton and now i'm yearning to play basketball though i just play it once before...

What did i do now??? Or rather, what am I doing now???
Now, i'm still studying but already in my final year, in one of Malaysia’s IPTA in Selangor area...
Maybe if there is no problem, i can graduate this coming August...

What inspire me to have my own blog???

My ICT's class which is taught by Dr Tan Bee Hoon...
She is a kind and lovely lecturer and having assist by her teaching assistance, Miss Zara, attract me to have this page...

Yeah, some people said that by having our own blog, we can stay connect with our friends that are staying far from us...
This can help us to stay keep in touch with each other...

And i agree with that 100 percent...
Another reason is that, i can also improve my English language....

1 comment:

  1. not bad for ur 1st blog... try some others widget... but dont add to many... semak...

    ReplyDelete