The best ever

Monday, March 23, 2009

Consumer Behavior Exam...

Mmmm...
Today at 2pm i will having my CB's mid semester exam... U guys know, i need to read 11 chapters for this exam, 11 CHAPTERRRRR...
Huhh...
I'm going to faint just by hearing about it...
But luckily it is not that difficult if i know the diagram n able to explain n elaborates the main point within 2 hours...
So wish me good luck ya guys...
I have been having quite a lot of difficulties in studying for this exam and i cant afford to fail this subject if not, i dont know, i will fail lah... hahahaaa...
The whole week i have been tense out because of the exam...
Really hope that i can answer the exam today...

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaa...
    at the end i dont have the enough time to answer the paper n i have forgotten to write some important point...
    Huhuhuhu...
    Hopefully i still can get good grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. consumer behaviour??? what course are you taking?? nice knowing you btw... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm majoring in BA English, CB is one of the subject that i need to take for my minor course, management.

    ReplyDelete