The best ever

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today (25 March 2009)

Wake up at 9 am...
then as usual sit down in front of my laptop n surf the net...
Then i went to my class at 11am...
Nothing interesting in the class today, just that the students were doing their presentation...

Then went to the library to renew the book that i borrowed the last 2 months...
Hahahaaa...
Luckily they only allowed 3 time to use online renewal, if not i can just renew it through online...

Now i'm siting in front of my laptop again, enjoying myself surfing the net...
Mmmm... my stomach is roaring bcoz of hungry...
I try to keep my stomach empty coz tonight we'll having masak memasak for my friend birthday tonight...
For sure i'll eat a lot tonight...
Hahahahaaa...

Outside it is raining after a loud storm...

huhuhuhu...
scaryy...

1 comment:

  1. hehe..my 1st blogger i comment to..congrates2...
    err...ok laa..ur blog quite simple and nice..not bad at all..cont ur writing in here bout urself and if i'm in free of my time i stop by here to hit ur comment..aite?keep it up gurls.. cheers.. (teh tarik) ;D

    ReplyDelete