The best ever

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 april 2009 = april fool...

mmm nothing n no one making fool of meee...
not that i'm asking for it, but i really feel bored with this day...
other than having headache because thinking of my assignment, next Monday exam, tomorrow presentation, n meeting my supervisor to hand in chapter 4 for my final year project paper, aren't there any interesting n fun thing that can happen to me today???


Give up....
I feel like giving up with my project paper...
others had lots of progression with theirs but not me.....


Whyyy.......




Owh i hate by just thought of it...

wish i can fly n run from this **** thing....
huhhh....

But i cant do that....
life must go be on whether i like it or not....

so tonighti will be staying up till i finish my work...

hopefully n do pray for me...

*sigh n silent for a long moment....

1 comment: