The best ever

Sunday, April 5, 2009

OMG....

What a very annoying thing happen to me this evening....
I hate the net connection very very very very very much...
Huhhhhh....
****.... (Still cant make my anger disappear)

Who should i be mad with???

The admin bcoz providing insufficient internet connection???
Not at all...
They had done their very best to help the students to be able to be online in their own college n room.

Then who???


The other students who are using the internet at this point of time???? n had cause me to not be able to connect to the internet???
Also no, cause they have the same right as i am to use the facilities that the UPM had provided????

Then WHO?

I dont know...
maybe it's not WHO TO BE BLAME but rather WHAT TO BE BLAME...
The answer is MY LUCK...
Maybe it's not my luck today...
Huhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment