The best ever

Monday, April 13, 2009

13 April 2009

What happen to me today???
Nothing special...
Just that i haven't sleep for the whole night yesterday...

Yaa.. staying the whole night to get my project paper finish...
But the sad thing is that, when i meet my supervisor to hand in the draft, she rejected the one that i send before n that automatically that's include the one that i do yesterday nite....
She said that i need to redo it again...


OMG...
Huhhhh that mean i need to stay up again for a few days to get it done...

Now i dont know what else i can do to improve my project paper...

I'm sort of losing interest in getting my project paper done...

WHY, WHY MUST ME???.....

Ohhhh i really hate having this problem...
I dont want to extend for another semester just for getting my project paper done...

If it really happen, doesn't this will be wasting of my time....

Realy hope that a miracle can be there for me...


HOPE SOoooo...

2 comments:

  1. come on..takkan dah nak give up kot?

    takde keja yang senang dalam dunia nie..

    be co0l..jangan stress kan kepala tuh..

    kawal emosi..everything will be fine..

    i know u can do it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...
    tq 4 ur advice...
    really appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete